New Season New Balls.
We are preparing for for the new season ahead and have just replaced all of our range balls with 30,000 new imported Srixon balls- "Play a better ball". These give a true distance on all your iron shots and 10-15% reduced flight with drivers and hybrids.
With the reputation as one of the finest, best outfitted practice facilities in the area, it’s no wonder golfers of all skill levels find themselves brushing up or putting a fine edge on their game – or learning the game from scratch here.
We make practice fun!
Our 33-bay, floodlit and covered driving range is regarded as one of the best in Surrey. And 20 of those bays are fitted with power tees; six are heated bays.
Each bay has yardage charts with distances to the targets. The outfield has six raised targets at 40, 60, 80, 120, 140 & 180 yds. We have a six-bay grass practice tee area (open weekends April through October) and a new renovated large practice bunker. For those wishing to practice their short game we have a nine-hole pitch and putt course. Our practice facilities are rounded off with our putting green located in front of the clubhouse.
Seen our robots Ball Picker and Big Mow? Watch Ball picker as effortlessly moves around the outfield picking up the range balls. When he's full he'll return to his station empty his tray and start all over again. He just never stops working 24/7 365 days a year. Don't forget his friend Big Mow who's only job is to cut the grass all year round ensuring the grass is always maintained at the perfect height to see you balls land. Have you managed to hit either of them yet?
Our nine-hole “Colt” course is a great short-game, pitch-and-putt training opportunity. Best of all — it’s fun!
We have bays dedicated to our teaching efforts, staffed by four of England’s best golf instructors — PGA teaching pros all of them . We have lessons for Juniors, groups, ladies, families, mixed, master classes on driving, putting, chipping & irons, beginners, golf improvement courses and roll-up sessions (ladies, seniors and mixed).
Monday - Friday 9am - 9pm (Last balls sold 8.30 pm)
Saturday - Sunday 8.30am - 8pm (Last balls sold 7pm)
Bar is closed all day.
For the complete rundown on all the activities at Sandown Park, click here.
All prices applicable as of 13th March 2016
|Basket Size||Player's Card Basket Size||Price|
|50 Balls||60 Balls (20% more)||£5|
|75 Balls||90 Balls (20% more)||£6.50|
|100 Balls||120 Balls (20% more)||£8|
LOYALTY CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A Players Card (formerly known as Loyalty Card) is issued free of charge with your first top up in exchange for your address and email. (Replacement cards are £1)
- Players Card Credit or "top ups" can be purchased in £25, £50, £75 amounts at the tills.
- Extra range balls are dispended depending on basket sizes purchased with Players Card as shown at the tills
- Any Bonus credit, "gifted " to the account due to a top up promotion, membership offer, or membership renewal can only be used for Pay as you go green fees and range balls. Bonus credit does not count toward payment of the discounted membership fee.
- Card Holders are responsible for keeping their details up to date.
- Card Holders information will be used by Sandown Park Golf Centre Direct Golf and Cranfield Golf Academy and is held securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- We email or text cardholders to keep them informed of upcoming events or promotions at the centre or offers we think may be of interest. Cardholders can at any time opt out of via the message sent.
- Players Cards expire after being dormant for 18 months or more and will be removed from our database along with any remaining credit.
- Pricing & discounts may be reviewed and or changed for time to time - these will be advertised in the centre and on our web site www.sandownparkgolf.com
- CGA discounts card credit ran out 1st October 2011 as per previous T&Cs and emails.
- Sandown Park Golf Centre is the trading name of CGA Sandown Ltd.
Call us now to book your tee time 01372 469260